Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Count your Wins


Gratitude and acknowledgement are very powerful ways to occupy your thoughts.
When you count every step as a win, you automatically acknowledge your progress
and appreciate your efforts
Count your wins.
Somedays you have to look under every rock to count the wins. The thing is a win is a win no matter how small.
It could be I went for a walk today. I exercised, I got a close park at the shopping centre, I won my game of tennis, I got a pay rise at work, I helped a old lady accross the street, I wrote a blog. It does not matter how small a win is it's a win.
Keep on doing this every day you will see a patten for you have wins, you will be creating a success log of your wins.
Remember that to work harder on yourself than your business.

No comments:

Post a Comment