Monday, December 31, 2012

New Years Resolution


Today is the first day of the rest of your life.

Yesterday has been the ground that you have placed the foundation to start your next journey in life.
With this new year comes new beginnings.

Thinks the remember and do.
  • Believe in yourself
  • Hold your head up high
  • Smile
  • Remember life is an adventure
  • Laugh and smile a lot it keeps you well
  • Never give up... no matter how tough things get
  • say into the mirror everyday "I am extraordinary"
  • Follow your dreams
  • 1 step at a time
  • Turn down the negative Turn up the Positive
  • You get what you Focus on
  • Give your self permission to succeed
  • These are just a few sayings to remember, its up to you.
BELIEVE IN YOURSELF


New Years Resolution I have written my goals down in stone but the time frame in sand.

Become a healthier me.
  • Exercise more
  • Eat healthier
  • Drink more water
        • CEO Chief Energy Officer
Give to others
  • Read more book Personal Development Books and blog about my findings
  • Offer assistance to those in need. (do good deeds)
Focus
  • Focus on my goals
  • Visualisation on my goals
  • Use focus energy on everything I do

No comments:

Post a Comment