Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Procrastination


Been so much different if I did not procrastinate

I started thinking back over my life in the last 10 years or so and things could of been so much different if I did not procrastinate. Thing is you just have to think about things that could of been so much different if you just made a decision sooner (not forgetting about the lesson that I now have learnt because I did not)

To cut a long story short last week on a training call I realised that I am a procrastinator.

Glad that I did not procrastinate and got up to walk that morning.

The day after my wake up call I did not hesitate to get out of bed to go for a walk and I'm so glad that I did.

I’ll share with you just a few things from my 1/2 hour walk.

As I set off for my walk at 6am in the morning I did not take so much notice that it was a very foggy morning as I was turning the corner it was very eerie that the fog was nestled down the valley over the hills.

My walk takes me down the road up a incline down a hill and then up another incline. As I was travelling along the road there was a very crisp clean feel about the air around me.

Normally on my walk I would see a few horses, ducks, maybe a kangaroo or two, and also a miniature horse.

On this morning I felt that I had walked back into yesterday era, it was as if the valley had been taken in time.

As I walked back after reaching the end of the road and turning back there was a white horse and its mate a miniature horse standing at the edge of the fence, but I did not see them on the way down, its like the were covered in fog only moments ago.

Then I came across a old cattle loading dock that had taken me back in time, I know that this had been there all the time when I walked but this particular morning it was like the fog had been lifted and I could see the beauty around me.

Up the road as I travelled along I could not see the top of the hill even that it was only metres away, this is when another eerie feeling come over me.

It just (fog)  kept on moving along with me and until I reached what I call the summit the fog had lifted only for a moment or two.

There was another eerie feeling coming over me that the fog had taken the hill that I had already travelled down not knowing what was on the other side.

The ducks were not even making a sound it was like they were under instructions to keep the noise down.

Another property they have a couple of fires ready to go for a family gathering, the fires are all stacked up to form a peak, something that not everyone knows how to do these days.

There’s a few horses up the road and one was watching me, and it was like he had come down to say “I’m watching you to see are you ok” or on the other hand was he saying please keep a eye on me.

I know it’s been a long story but the thing is what I did experience that morning I would not experienced if I was still in bed Procrastinating about going for a walk.

Stop procrastinating and enjoy your time on this planet as you have very little time.


To learn more about me check out my story at and see what I do  http://www.campingfulltime.com

No comments:

Post a Comment